IOWA CITY, (GaeaTimes.com)- All the aspiring students, who want to appear for the ACT Test for the year 2011-2012, will be thrilled now.
HAVANA - American trumpeter Wynton Marsalis took hundreds of star-struck young Cubans on a musical history lesson Friday that showed the deep connections shared by U.S.
MENTOR, Ohio - Sladjana Vidovic's body lay in an open casket, dressed in the sparkly pink dress she had planned to wear to the prom.
EDINBURGH, Scotland - Donald Trump used a trip to Scotland on Friday to give his strongest hint yet that he may run for U.S.
RALEIGH, N.C. - A federal judge ordered a North Carolina school to admit a 14-year-old high school student suspended for wearing a nose piercing she says is part of her religion, and the teenager was headed to science class Friday afternoon.
- Connecticut admits violations in men's basketball
- Teacher tenure for breathing? NYC says no longer
- Vt. school cancels dance over raunchy moves, drugs
- Newark high school students protest conditions
- 1 Ohio school, 4 bullied teens dead at own hand
- Rutgers president defends response in suicide case
- This time, a Dooley is trying to beat the Dawgs
- Will free phones, minutes motivate OKC students?
- College-educated young adults more likely to marry
- LA teachers union will challenge layoff pact
- Poll: Technology connects students, brings stress
- AP-mtvU Poll: Technology brings connection, stress
- LA schools seek layoffs system opposed by union
- Utah teens hit by lightning said to be recovering
- AP-GfK Poll: Working-class whites move toward GOP
- ACLU sues NC school over student's nose piercing
- AP-GfK Poll: Working-class whites shun Dems
- Lightning hits 2 Utah high schools students
- New NCAA President takes over with full plate
- Obama seeks to boost community colleges
- UCF, UAB look to take advantage of spotlight game
- Lawyers: Student charged in Rutgers case innocent
- Obama calls schools vital for US competitiveness
- New study: College savings remains family priority
- Mich. school paid to settle religion suit by coach
- Apple challenges $625.5M patent-infringement award
- Obama highlighting community colleges
- Big-name companies to help colleges train workers
- Obama holds 1st summit on community colleges at WH
- AP Poll: Americans support community colleges
- Obama to address WH summit on community colleges
- Wyclef Jean named fellow at RI's Brown University
- Panthers rookie QB Clausen learning tough lessons
- Obama slams GOP over tax and spending cut plans
- It's twilight for fading Forks high school facade