SHILLONG - Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi visited this Meghalaya capital Monday to interact with students of the North Eastern Hill University on a range of issues from corruption to price rise and insurgency.
SHILLONG - Students of Meghalaya's North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Monday called off their indefinite strike against the appointment of A.N Rai as the vice chancellor after Chief Minister Mukul Sangma said he would take up their demand with the central government.
SHILLONG - Normal functioning of Meghalaya's North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) was disrupted Monday, the first day of the indefinite strike called by students to pressurise the central government to remove A.N.
SHILLONG - Students of Meghalaya's North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) will resume their indefinite agitation from Monday to pressurise the central government to remove of A.N.
SHILLONG - Meghalaya has asked a central government team to appoint a local academician as vice chancellor of the North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) even as protesting students have set Oct 29 as the new deadline for removal of A.N.
- Union ministry team to review Meghalaya varsity imbroglio
- Striking Meghalaya teachers call off agitation
- Teachers’ strike affects 50,000 school children in Meghalaya
- Post CWG should see demand in sports management courses
- Adopt technology for growth in education : Intel India chief
- Centre to increase enrolment ratio in education
- IIM-Shillong first B-School to webcast convocation
- With 100 percent placement, cheer at youngest IIM
- Cigarette-holding Jesus in school book triggers row