EDINBURGH, Scotland - Donald Trump used a trip to Scotland on Friday to give his strongest hint yet that he may run for U.S.
HARTFORD, Conn. - The University of Connecticut has admitted its men's basketball program committed major NCAA recruiting violations and has imposed its own sanctions, including two years' probation and a loss of one scholarship for the next two seasons.
EDINBURGH, Scotland - Donald Trump is to receive an honorary degree in business from a Scottish university on Friday despite protests from local residents who say his massive 750-million-pound ($1.2-billion) golf resort could force them out of their homes.
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. - The president of Rutgers University says the university responded appropriately to a complaint by a student whose gay sexual encounter was broadcast online that his roommate was spying on him with a webcam.
WASHINGTON - Young adults with college degrees are now more likely to be married than those who are less educated, a reversal of longtime trends as the struggling economy pushes weddings to all-time lows.
- AP-GfK Poll: Working-class whites move toward GOP
- Brazil college to pay for mini-dress expulsion
- Trio wins Nobel for key chemical tool
- AP-GfK Poll: Working-class whites shun Dems
- New NCAA President takes over with full plate
- Obama seeks to boost community colleges
- UCF, UAB look to take advantage of spotlight game
- Obama calls schools vital for US competitiveness
- New study: College savings remains family priority
- How the poll was conducted
- Big-name companies to help colleges train workers
- Obama holds 1st summit on community colleges at WH
- AP Poll: Americans support community colleges
- Obama to address WH summit on community colleges
- Obama slams GOP over tax and spending cut plans
- Obama slams GOP over threatened education cuts
- Rutgers to hold vigil for student who killed self
- Rutgers holding silent vigil for late student
- Colleges use car-sharing to cut down congestion
- Comic book collector learns fine art of letting go
- Whitman, Brown tangle on immigration, illegal maid
- For-profit colleges hit again in Senate hearings
- Facebook founder's story no longer his alone
- Gates says too few in US bear the burdens of war
- RB Thomas finally on track and K-State undefeated
- SAfrican school presses Israelis on Palestinians
- Bush Institute launches initiative for principals
- Obama: Education key to economic success
- NC State gets stiff test to No. 23 ranking
- Gates Foundation focuses on college graduation
- CUNY-IBM to open unique school in NYC
- Govt. delays rule opposed by for-profit colleges
- Scholarships went to people tied to Ga. lawmaker
- China steps up efforts to reverse 'Brain Drain'
- U. of Ill. denies Ayers emeritus status