BHUBANESWAR - A three feet long poisonous snake found in the school bag of a class five student in Orissa triggered panic in the school campus, the boy's father said Monday.
BHUBANESWAR - Nearly 60 Afghan students who fled a Cuttack university after a clash with locals have pledged to return to Orissa only if they can stay here.
BHUBANESWAR - Orissa Tuesday decided to distribute free bicycles to Class 10 girl students with an aim to improve the state's female literacy rate which has remained considerably low compared to the national average.
BHUBANESWAR - Thousands of employees from about 200 universities across the country will gather at New Delhi Dec 1 to press the government for hike in educational funds, a leader of the employees organisation said here Tuesday.
- Land acquisition for Vedanta University quashed
- Kalinga Trust sets up state-level prize
- Dress code for Orissa’s women teachers deferred by six months
- Orissa plans colour code for schools
- Orissa coaches tribal students to compete in competititve tests
- Orissa students to get helpline for grievances
- Orissa has dress code for school teachers too
- Orissa examines textbook after protest by JMM
- Orissa inks deals for industrial training centres
- All-India strike delays Orissa university exams
- Orissa seeks funds to implement right to education act (With Right to education targets: Three states demand more funds)
- ‘Education for all’ campaign launched in Orissa
- Centurion group signs agreement with NSDC
- Dropout who is engineering a hundred orphan dreams
- Oriya students from Delhi seek help from Naveen Patnaik
- Heat wave forces Orissa to close schools
- Vedanta University project gets environmental clearance
- Orissa seeks Rs.16,000 crore to work right to education
- Orissa to have a child rights commission soon
- Orissa University signs MoU with Denmark University
- To bright young scholars, Orissa offers Rs.10 scholarship