PATNA - Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama will Saturday felicitate Anand Kumar, who founded Bihar's free coaching centre Super 30 and helped many underprivileged students enter the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
PATNA - Over two dozen patients admitted at six hospitals in Bihar have died during a strike by junior doctors that entered its third day Wednesday, officials said.
PATNA - China will provide all possible help for the development of Nalanda International University in Bihar, Chinese envoy to India Zhang Yan said Friday during his visit to Nalanda district.
PATNA - After Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and his cabinet ministers made public their assets last week, Bihar government school teachers also will have to submit their details by the end of this month.
PATNA - Bihar Sunday extended the winter holidays for public and private school children till Jan 9 to save them from the intense cold wave in the state.
- Bihar’s Super 30 impresses Hollywood’s James Cameron
- Super 30 founder to meet ‘Titanic’ director James Cameron
- Bihar honours Super 30 founder with top award
- Super 30 founder man leaves for Abu Dhabi lecture
- Bihar’s Super 30 in Newsweek list of 4 most innovative schools
- Bihar centre for poor IIT aspirants impresses Obama envoy
- Obama’s special envoy to visit Bihar’s Super 30
- DOEACC To Educate Bihar Officials
- Girls outperform boys in Bihar’s madrassa exams
- Bihar to give funds to 2,700 unaided madrassas
- Give poor students 3 IIT-JEE chances, says Super 30 founder
- Cycling to success, Bihar girl inspires documentary
- Bihar’s Super 30 hits international headlines
- Bihar’s illiterate youth inspires story in NCERT book
- Hat trick for Bihar’s Super 30, all students crack IIT
- Bihar’s Super 30 in Time Magazine best list
- Super 30 demands fresh IIT-JEE, rejects remedial steps
- School set up by Mahatma Gandhi to be upgraded
- Bihar’s Super 30 demands re-conduct of IIT-JEE
- Now, Bihar’s Super 30 free coaching model in other states
- ABVP shutdown begins in Bihar
- Nitish justifies setting up AMU branch in Kishanganj
- Muslims hail court order on Andhra quota, want states to follow
- Bihar’s clean chit coaching centres vexes opposition
- Nearly a million Class 10 students start Bihar board exams
- Bihar to have law to monitor coaching institutes
- Patna students continue stir, politicians join them
- Patna students continue protest against coaching institutes
- Students protest against coaching centres in Patna
- Students protest against coaching institutes in Patna
- Super 30 founder tells PM how to shape careers of poor students
- Bihar to upgrade 2,400 middle schools to high schools
- Patna schools re-open after respite from cold
- Parents, children anxious as Bihar extends school closure
- Cold compels school closure in Bihar