BANGALORE/THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - Indian space agency ISRO has suspended the telecast of popular educational programmes in many states due to an unidentified glitch in its ground equipment, says a senior official.
BANGALORE - India Sunday slammed the US authorities for tagging some Indian students duped by a 'sham university in California.
BANGALORE - People in this tech hub have found a new way to raise funds to help educate the poor children and in the process, stay fit.
BANGALORE - Imagine a campus where you learn how to laugh instead of mugging up textbooks, where you are trained to accumulate health instead of wealth, where you don't lose sleep over exams and instead get cured of insomnia.
BANGALORE - French President Nicolas Sarkozy Saturday invited Indian students to study in France and offered to expand ties with Indian universities.
- Horlicks Wizkids’ contest winners to visit New Zealand
- 60 South Asian students to take part in cultural fiesta
- Indian quiz contest for kids being held in Pakistan
- Once a mental asylum, NIMHANS hails new status
- Ayodhya verdict: Two-day holiday for Karnataka schools
- IT/ITes is no hot sector for job seekers post meltdown
- Yeddyurappa, minister differ on medical college appointments
- Quota for poor kids in private schools mandatory: Sibal
- Foreign universities will create talent pool, says Sibal
- US varsity offers $1-million scholarships to Indian students
- 92 teams participate in IGNOU quiz contest in Bangalore
- Transgenders hail reservation in Bangalore varsity courses
- IIT-Kanpur plans presence in Bangalore, US
- Infosys to partner with US institute for research
- Economic centre of gravity shifting to Asia: Mukesh Ambani
- Karnataka legislature passes Premji university bill
- Karnataka legislators differ over Premji varsity bill
- Bangalore could get university on urbanisation issues
- Provide cash to poor instead of subsidy: Infosys’ Pai